Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some great Halloween costume ideas for this year. Why not purchase some shoes to wear with your costume that you can also wear later? Just scroll down for a few suggestions!
Pirate


These red boots from Mojo Moxy are the perfect pirate boot! They are also in following with the military trend that has taken over this fall. Wear them again with skinny jeans or a skirt with tights. Fabulous! ARRGH! Mateys!

Jessie


Toy Story 3 was Disney's biggest film this year, and you better believe you're going to be seeing a lot of Toy Story costumes this year! Take yours to the next level with these gorgeous boots from VANELi! You can even make this theme a family affair by adding Woody & Buzz among many other iconic characters. I don't even need to tell you how versatile this boot will be after Halloween!

Flapper Girl


Think Art Deco-Clara Bow & Gloria Swanson! So glam! I thought this black satin Betsey Johnson pump would be a great addition to a flapper costume. This one would be really easy to find accessories for, too. Art deco and 1920s influence is everywhere!


AVATAR


Avatar was one of the most popular movies of the year and was nominated for several Oscars. This costume requires quite a bit of face/body paint, but we've got your feet covered! These electric blue studded pumps from Mojo Moxy would be perfect for an Avatar costume. Wear them later with neutrals to add some color to your outfit, and think of all the Spring possibilities!

MJ


Michael Jackson will always be the King of Pop! He is so iconic, so pulling this look off would not be difficult at all! You just need a black permed wig, fedora, aviators and sequined gloves! I paired this costume inspiration with black buckled boots from VANELi.

Peacock


These turquoise velvet pumps from Poetic Licence make me think Peacock! The color and texture looks amazing with peacock feathers! I love this kit from Sephora that has all the makeup you will need with instructions for mastering the look.

Alice Costume


Disney's Alice in Wonderland 3D was another huge hit this year. The movie was so vivid and colorful. I have already seen Madhatter costumes everywhere! Be Alice this year! Pair your costume with these precious flats from Penny Loves Kenny.

Jane Lynch


With the season premier of Glee's second season, the show is more popular than ever. Jane Lynch is the show's "Cheerios" coach and the nemesis of Glee club. All you need in order to impersonate Jane is a matching track suit, a whistle or stopwatch and a pair of these Lacoste sneakers! (I bet Britney Spears costumes will be making a comeback due to Glee's Britney episode which received the highest rating of all Glee episodes!)

Snooki Costume


MTV's Jersey Shore has become one of the most talked about shows in the history of reality TV, and main character, Snooki, is said to be Halloween's most popular costume this year. Snooki's look is not hard to master. Just grab some bump-its, self tanner, your shortest dress and these fabulous over the knee boots from Mojo Moxy! Wear these later with tights, skinny jeans or a shorter dress/skirt.

Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga is also an easy look to pull together. She has so many iconic looks from Poker Face to Telephone to Meat Dress. Next to Snooki, Lady Gaga is said to be this Halloween's most popular impersonation. We picked this black lace, concealed platform pump from Mojo Moxy to go with your Gaga get-up.

B&B WOrks


These are not costumes, but I couldn't help but share some fun Halloween finds I have discovered through my personal shopping and research for the blog. I went to Bath & Body Works a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love with these spooky little Anti-Bacterials! They smell amazing, too! Vampire blood is my favorite! It is plum scented. I also bought a full sized Halloween themed anti-bacterial, and as I was washing my hands in my kitchen last night, I realized that the packaging glows in the dark! Each little PocketBac glows, too! I bought a couple handfuls and plan to give them to friends as little Halloween gifts!

Sephora Halloween

One of my favorite things about Sephora is their gift and combination sets. These Halloween themed packages are just too much fun!

Betsey Halooween


This month has kind of been all about Betsey, and this post is no exception! Look at these AMAZING Halloween themed bracelets! I am in LOVE! They are so creative and so Betsey. These are definitely on my Halloween list this year.

I hope you have some great ideas for shoes that will really make your Halloween costume this year, but will also provide you with fashionable feet after the holiday! Happy Halloween and have a Spook-tacular week!



2 comments:

  1. I want to know about different types of wigs of Remy lace and hair pieces . I hope your blog is very helpful for me in this purpose. Your close cooperation will remain for ever, thanks.
    lace wig

    ReplyDelete