Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nicole: Muster

Christmas is here! I can't believe how fast the year has gone by! On this Eve of Christmas Eve, come buy yourself a pair of these boots! I just got them, and I have already worn them twice! They look so chic with tucked in jeans, with a dress and tights and folded down or up over the knee. The leather is soft and gives easily, and these boots are no exception to Nicole's high standard of quality. The heel is also a comfortable height, and there is a small concealed platform. I also love the tie and tassels at the back. Love these!

Muster Multi

Nicole: Muster
I have already worn these twice, but I am dreaming of sweet country florals with jeggings and chunky sweaters with lace tights to pair with mine! It makes them feel home-y and comfortable, but still hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment